Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-Roads

play your forum games and roleplay in the Queen of Hearts croquet ground

Re: Disney Infinity Online Presents: Fullmetal Alchemist X-R

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:00 am

"So much for fun huh anthony? You wanted to get in fun brawls and treasure hunts and here you are hunting for answers.
Sorry, releasng all this energy."
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 am

*In the Main World's Capitol, Jiha City. Our Heroes have appeared as a few other folks have made the journey. The Couple from before among the crowd alongside Xandre's Family*

"Guys!" Xandre cried.

"Oh, My god. Xandre!" Cried his mother, Krystii Mabrez. "Where have you been?"

"Looking for you guys." Xandre added.

"Look, I Understand that this is a Touching Moment here, But there's a situation that we need to attend to." Trasme snarked. "Anything else we need to do?"
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:14 am

"As I usually am in this game, i'm lost in confusion."
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:22 am

"Great, Cause here comes the announcement now!" Trasme looked towards the main screen. Jessie Pryde has appeared alongside another girl, one that looks more realistic than the other toys, almost lifelike. Blonde hair with blue highlights, pink sundress and magenta hakama pants.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Behold the mighty savior of this home planet" said the blonde.

"The Rootinest, Tootinest King of the World that ever flied the greatest ganman ever assembled" added the redhead.

"SIMON THE DIGGER!!!" They both cried out as the man of the hour arrived, Just as lifelike as the blonde. Blue Jacket over a white Dress Shirt, messy dark-blue Hair, white pants clung to the shirt by red cloth.

"Wow, they're really going the extra mile, eh." Xandre retorted

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:50 am

"Oh. Okay." Anthony questioned.
"Looks worse than the mayor of our home town." Scotty added
*The two laughed and mixed imitating faces before they were "SHHHH'd"*
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 am

"To all who come to this happy place, welcome." Simon Started "You may have noticed that the logout function has been removed from your menu. But I assure you, this is just as it has been attended. You are now permanent members of our society and you must treat me with respect, I hold domain over this home planet, The Main Toy Boxes of the Metasphere that are directly above said planet are where the rulers watch over you from above."

"wait, So they wanted to get rid of the logout function?" Trasme said in confusion.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:11 am

"What? But? What...?" The two said in unison.
"Who are you?"
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 am

"I am the one who allowing you hospitality in this bleak time for your rendition of the human lifestyle." State Simon. "If you're expecting someone to free you from the Neropods, Dont bother. They are being relayed to their destination at all Disney Parks and Resorts for the journey that lies ahead as we speak."

"So, You're in on that rumor... Am I right?" Trasme questioned his so called ruler "That every Disney-related Property has been rigged with Space Travel Engines and all that smeg?!"

"Yes." Replied the Digger. "The only way for you to log out of this world is for you to recieve a Job that needs to be done on the Parks, Ranging from maintainence to Helming the flight patterns of the colonies and cruisers. In terms of why you're here, I cannot say. Here to explain it is the CEO of the Muginga corperation: Yoji Ikari."

On the screen was the man himself, Pre-Recorded and ready to explain the bitter truth behind Disney Infinity Online.

"People of the New World, I welcome you. Our way of life has been endangered by a Government Shutdown this year, The sheer incompitance of the United States Government at this point in time has left us at MuGinGa no choice but to engage the Repopulation Protocol 2539. All the Disney Parks have been in fact rigged with the proper equipment for Interstellar Travel. We think of it as a Nursery for the next generation of humankind." He spoke to the Camera, Stroking his snow-white beard as he took a sip of his blood-red wine. "There is one fatal flaw to this system, Viruses..."

"Wait, Viruses? Like in a computer?" asked Xak, Xandre's Younger Brother.

"Taking the form of anything their Programmer has coded to contain their code, These Viruses have been proven to dissolve not just your digital body, which effectively deletes your file from the game, but it also vaporizes the biomass inside your co-responding pod." Stated Yoji.

"In other words, If a Virus Kills us here, They kill us in real life, too..." Exclaimed Trasme.

"Credit goes to one of our beta testers, Trasme Capulet, for finding this ultimate error in the world's code." Stated Yoji Ikari, "Without him, we wouldn't know of this lethal mistake until it was too late..."

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Postby altiareagle » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 pm

"We're lost in words." Scotty stated.
"Psst. Trasme? This isnt something to take up arms for... Is it?" Anthony said slightly wrried.
Kinda tired.

rank_1500
altiareagle

PreviousNext

Return to Wonderland croquet