Light FX figures

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Light FX figures

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Did you try online orders rogpalmer? Or click and collect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby herbhen » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Yerp I too went on a figure hunt here today in the UK ended up being pretty successful thankfully, Game had both Vader and Kanan, had my Anakin reserved from Smyths so got him no problem, went to Sainsburys who also had none on the Shelf but asked the guy who thankfully grabbed one from out back for me, Argos was also pretty bad stock wise none of my local stores have them but I've managed to reserve one for collection on Tuesday. However Yoda is a no show, none out on the shelf at my Tesco either and staff were clueless on it also, went to see if I could order it online to find the Light FX figure is listed under the same page as the regular Yoda figure so I'm not confident in ordering it in case I recieve the wrong one!

But overall good day, getting home with 4/6 today ain't too bad! :)

EDIT: Managed to find a seperate listing for the Yoda figure on Tesco's website under 'The Force Awakens, Light Up Yoda Figure, Tesco Exclusive' so ordered that for collection from my local store on Tuesday too.

rank_100
herbhen
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby craigbarnes88 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:38 pm

I too just got back from Tesco, no force awakens figures on the shelves at all, let alone the light FX yoda. Also nobody had a clue.
Doing the rest of my hunt tomorrow. I didn't realise kanan was available in game? I didn't know where to get him from, hopefully I can pick one up in mine then.
Starting in sainsburys tomorrow, hopefully they have obi wan or someone can grab him.
Ordered my Anakin from smyths as there isn't one near me.
Reserved my Luke from argos.
Just found the yoda online you mentioned. Had to click and collect, which means I cant get it until Monday.
Stupid Tesco, kinda shows why store exclusives aren't a great idea, if stores cant even commit to the concept.
So Kanan is at Game?

rank_100
craigbarnes88
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby dcp3y » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm

Finally have all 6 after exchanging regular Vader for FX one in TRU mailing mix-up. In doing so, I got $7 in store credit given the current sale. I would have been content with a straight up swap. Kanan arrived earlier in the week once Amazon restocked. Picked up The Force Awakens stuff, so just need a holiday or something so I have time to play.

rank_100
dcp3y

Postby Dedede_Man » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm

I ordered mine from Amazon France... they're expected to arrive on Christmas Eve.

Why do I have the feeling they won't be here? Ah well, Force Awakens should hold me over.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 pm

I wasn't too worried about getting the Light FX figures on day 1 to order online (didn't want to pay shipping for everywhere)... wasn't keen on getting them from amazon.fr because figured, should really buy from the UK stores... thought that with a sainsburys, 2 argos, a game, a sainsburys and a tesco extra in my nearest town, it wouldn't be as hard... didn't see Kanan at game, Tesco didn't even have force awakens stuff out...

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:31 pm

I can say with near certainty that Kylo Ren is getting a Light FX figure.

Probably old news to you guys, but just in case there's anyone here that doesn't know, the Light FX figures have a lightsaber at the bottom of the base. Now, for all 6 Light FX characters, there's a little indent/case on the base of each one to fit the lightsabers. Noticeably, none of the non-Light FX characters (Han, Leia, Ahsoka etc) have this little indent.

Kylo Ren, however, does have one.

As someone who preordered him, not expecting him to get one, that's annoying.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby ImGonnaWreckIt » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Appreciate the heads up, on the previous page darkrai848 brought that up and infinity inquirer had a tweet about. In fact he asked Johnny V direct if there was one coming and he said "no comment."
Twitter - gvasenjr

rank_250
ImGonnaWreckIt

Postby Dedede_Man » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:51 pm

@ImGonnaWreckIt
Whoops, hadn't seen that. Noticed myself and decided to pop in, just in case.
Still miffed, though. Wouldn't have preordered if there had been ANY indication that he'd be getting one.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
NN ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys