VMKInfiniteer's Toyboxes

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share information relating to their own finished Disney Infinity toy box creations
please only post finished Disney Infinity toy box creations and not works in progress in this forum

VMKInfiniteer's Toyboxes

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Completed

Alice In Wonderland Maze (DI1 only for wii u)
Get through my Wonderland maze level to save The Mad Hatter (who was turned into a croquet ball) and bring him back to his tea party. No flying allowed and use the weapon provided and no other weapon tools/packs (however feel free to equip the flamingo croquet mallet to further immerse yourself into Wonderland).

Chess World (DI2 & DI3 only for wii u and ps4)
The world is a chessboard and the mounts are the pieces (except for the king which is a button moved by magic wand). Play regular chess or extreme. For extreme summon robots to fight when claiming an occupied square and the winning robot's piece stays while the other is captured.

WIPs

Spoiler: show
TPH
The Duke Of Weselton

WIAWW
FF and molasses

Peter Pan

SRR

Let me know if interested in trying any of them out. Hopefully can find other DI chess players to vs in Chess World. Even new chess players are welcome and I can explain how each piece moves.
I don't need a featured toybox, I build for myself.

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Re: VMKInfiniteer's Toyboxes

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Id be interested in seeing videos for these if possible, because we can't share 1.0 boxes and I don't have any of those consoles you have to download the 2.0 one

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:18 pm

What's a good way to capture that?

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Adornedatom » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 pm

On PS4 you can double click the 'share' button and it will start recording gameplay. Double click again to stop recording.

Then in the 'Capture Gallery' select the video, press share and it will upload it to your YouTube account.

My account name for PS4 is Adornedatom. I'd be interested in your chess game if it can be shared with 3.0 on PS4. :)

rank_0
Adornedatom
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:42 pm

That's the simplest solution with ps4 and Xbox one as for wii u you would need an external device to capture

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby VMKInfiniteer » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 am

Wow, that sounds a lot easier than I was expecting! Does ps3 make recording and sharing easy too? I'm still new to ps4, so would recording and sending to Youtube, sharing toybox with friends, or playing in a toybox together over wifi require paying to join something, or is it free like wii u uses nnids?

I do have 3.0 for ps4, but haven't played it yet. But should I be able to put Chess World in that game, def be up for vsing. :)

rank_750
VMKInfiniteer

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:47 am

It is free to record and upload, also free to share toy boxes but if you wanted to have friends join your toy boxes with you then you would need ps plus.

PS3 doesn't have a recording feature that I know of

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity finished toy box creations