Rules With Me!

add your online friend requests to the appropriate topic in this forum
any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times and dates to meet up with other forum members in a private toy box

Rules With Me!

Postby altiareagle » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:48 am

Hey Guys! Hows it going? Good! I'm On PSN And I'd Love to Play With You Guys! :D
If We're Going To Meet Together Online Here Are Just A Few Rules:

(1) If I Have The Wand Out I'd Not Like To Be Attacked. Its That Simple. :D
(2) I Don't Want To Seem Rude When You First Join So I'm Going To Tell You That I'm Going To Have A Little Combat With You. (sorry if that seems rude or stupid.)
(3) You Can Put Down Any Power Discs That You Want, I Don't Care If Its Terrain Or Vehicles Or Weapons- Its All Cool With Me. ;)
(4) I Can't Really Describe This Rule... At Moments I'll Set Up Hourly Meet Ups Or Sometimes I'll Set Up A Day Of Gaming And You Can Just Join Me Whenever I'm Online That Whole Day.
(5) If I Ever Want To Unlock A Trophy Please Participate And Don't Keep Us From Getting It Because It Goes To All Of Us.
(6) Please Don't Get Angry And Send Me Dirty Messages If I Kick You Because If I Do So Its Probably If You Repeat Doing 1 And/Or 5. For Example, DisneyFanatic And His Brother Were Playing With Us And DisneyFanatic's Brother Attacked Me And ModelTrainMan Over And Over When We Tried To Do Something Else And We Kicked Him Out. Disneyfantatic Was Really Nice And He Got His Brother To Leave So We Got Him To Join Back In.If You Follow His Example Everything Will Be Fine. :)
(7) I Don't Have A Headset At All So Its Okay If You Don't Have One Either.
(8) I Now Go Down To The Most Major Rule. If You Ever Send Me A Request I Would Love To Know Your D.I.F. Name Since I Would Send You Mine.
Thats All About It!
You Can Send Me Your PSN Usernames Over PM And I'll Add You. I Don't Know If I'll Keep You All Pernamately Until I Play With You All More Than Once. I'll Start Up The Gaming Pretty Soon. Thanks For Reading This Guys. And Also, Please Leave A Description Of What You Like To Do The Most When I Officially Set Up A Meet Up So I Can Make It Enjoyable For Everyone Joining Me. :D
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Re: Rules With Me!

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 am

Haha, yea that happened! He's addicted to that dang tron recognizer
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:29 am

@Altair, agreed buddy! By default!
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Thanks guys, @disneyfanatic22 I don't blame him. I'm just happy he didn't switch the weapons to triple missiles and machine guns. I want the cars set just because of the awesome weapons. I'm also getting a headset soon, gonna see if I can get my chat back on. :lol: Any ideas on how to get a father to turn it on?
He's thankfully protective. Its a great quality he has. :)
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity toy box meet ups