Disneyland Resort Power Disc Trading Meetups

any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times, dates and places to meet up face to face with other Disney Infinity fans to swap power discs

Disneyland Resort Power Disc Trading Meetups

Postby AdumbInfinity » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 am

Not trying to copy other threads, but I feel that AP holders and others should and would want to meet up at DLR.

In this thread, I hope that we as a family will get to know one another and come together to trade and meet regularly.

This Friday, September 20th 2013, will be a trade night at the Paradise Pier Hotel Ballrooms. This will run from 5:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. It is free of charge and will include everything Disney.

Tips for those of you that have never came before.

Park in Downtown Disney or in the Mickey and Friends Parking structure and head on over with anything you want to trade.
Come early to get a table to display what you may want to bring.
Have fun!

I also want to keep this thread active with all DLR family to meet here. If all goes well, and enough people want to, we shall make a meet in October. This will be based upon the number of people who want to meet. Feel free to post any input on this.

rank_0
AdumbInfinity
Main Console: PS3

Re: Disneyland Resort Power Disc Trading Meetups

Postby AdumbInfinity » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Hello everyone,

It's a bit late but, the trade event was fun as only less than about 5 people in total that had DI related product. I didn't get any names due to having my own table. I did refer people to join the boards that had traded with me. If anyone can come out to the next trade events, that would be great. I will post the next trading event that will happen at The Paradise Pier Hotel. Thanks for those who came out if you are on here. Hope to see more DI fans at the next event.

rank_0
AdumbInfinity
Main Console: PS3

Re: Disneyland Resort Power Disc Trading Meetups

Postby bzyboy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 pm

The next pin trading event (where they also trade Infinity, vinylmation, and more) has been announced. It's Nov 22nd at the PP hotel. Details below:
http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/b ... nd-resort/

rank_100
bzyboy
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity power disc swap meets