LA and OC California Swap Meet

any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times, dates and places to meet up face to face with other Disney Infinity fans to swap power discs

LA and OC California Swap Meet

Postby madstryfe » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Ok it's only fair that I put in a topic for the Los Angeles and Orange counties of California, as we're the only ones not represented yet and Disneyland is in our back yards. That being said, have at it my local friends and let's see what everyone has in mind.

Cris
madstryfe
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: LA and OC California Swap Meet

Postby kslush1 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 am

I'm up for it. I live two miles from Disneyland.

rank_100
kslush1
Main Console: PS3

Postby mada632 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Me and my family have annual passes to DL so a meet and trade at downtown Disney would be cool. All the pin people do it all the time.
mada632
PSN ID:

Postby leosaysfosho » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Anyone manage to get an extra TRON disc? I'm bummed I wasn't able to get one due to work, willing to trade or buy it from you.

rank_0
leosaysfosho
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby AdumbInfinity » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I have a ton that I would like to trade. So far, 3 other people including me swap discs at Disney. I'm an AP holder and the others are Pin people. We would like to get more people involved with this. As of right now, we only meet at trade nights, and the picnic area. If anyone would really like to meet and greet and get an actual group going, please post some input on your thoughts and feelings.

rank_0
AdumbInfinity

Postby bzyboy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

I would be interested in this. What day(s) or time(s) is the trading usually done?

rank_100
bzyboy
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mada632 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

I would also be interested in this. same question: What day(s) or time(s) is the trading usually done?
mada632
PSN ID:

Postby AdumbInfinity » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 am

The days and times would have to be set for all of us to meet. I'm an all Disney nut. Just like pin trading, its all extremely random at times when people trade.

HOWEVER!

This Friday, September 20th, from 5:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m. is a trade night at Disneyland. This will be held inside the Paradise Pier Hotel Ballrooms. It's free of charge and it will be everything Disney. Pins, vinylmation, disneyana, etc... It's first come first served for you to be able to setup. The tables get filled very quickly. P.M. me if you want to meet up. Either way, spread the good word so we can all trade. This is the perfect opportunity.

rank_0
AdumbInfinity

Postby bzyboy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:52 pm

This definitely sounds like something I'd like to check out but unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Friday. Is there a Disney website or a forum somewhere that advertises when these events take place?

rank_100
bzyboy
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity power disc swap meets