Central Jersey Power Disk & Figure Swap Meet

any forum member can use this forum to start their own topic to arrange times, dates and places to meet up face to face with other Disney Infinity fans to swap power discs

Re: Central Jersey Power Disk & Figure Swap Meet

Postby Newwaverap » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 am

Honestly I am only looking for the series 2 power disk album and the exclusive D23 Mickey now, I managed to get all the lenticulars already. I have some lenticulars if anyone needs them as well. I'm really disappointed at the lack of a DI community in Central NJ, I thought there would be more people interested.

rank_0
Newwaverap
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:20 am

Everyone is either in FL or in CA…but yeah you can't find any Wave 2 Albums anywhere I got lucky on Amazon cuz I preordered it a week ago and they just had some in stock I believe yesterday or a couple of days ago check there if they still have any stock left
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Rugby Dad » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm not far from you guys, just over the border in PA so its not much different here. The TRU events were the release events that were advertised in the circulars but no one showed at any but the first one.

Glad you were able to get the disks. I just need Merlin and holding out hope that they release the chrome one in packs so I don't have to buy the crystal two pack to get it.

I'll keep an eye out for the album here and post if I see it.

rank_0
Rugby Dad
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Lol at least your TRU actually tried to make an effort to have an event here in my area half of them if not all the stores I've visited don't even know what a swap meet is let alone what figure is coming and what disc are in the TRU blind pack nor if they have it in stock

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby Rugby Dad » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:57 pm

If by make an effort you mean they put out a folding table with photocopies of coupons and a couple of the figures and disk packs scattered on the table, then yes, they made an effort. But I'm not complaining. I got one of the rare ones from the first set that day in trade for my pirate booty which I have since gotten two more of and I haven't seen the rare in a pack yet.

rank_0
Rugby Dad
XBL ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Ahhh see at least it benefitted you a little even if the "swap meet" was disorganized haha

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby Latinsoul » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 am

hello everyone
if you'll still remember me I offer my crib back on Jan 5. my originale post is on page 2.
let catch up on Dec 14 i was fired from my job at prudential. Snow up the wazzoo.Last snow storm 1st week in marchMy Father dieed unexpectally on March 22.at the age of 67.Phone and net cutoff this week.
but i still have Disney Infinity going for me. (LOL)

So know everyone know I hope understand the delay.

I think if Newwaverap,DrPhi11,DarcSMSkid,Suzy,RugbyDad,myself could come up with a date that works for all of us that be great and any one else that want to join are more than welcome.
I'm suggesting if the first meetup would be adult so we could decide what it going to be beside a trading.
For Example: Magic band sharing,give aways poster,toy,sign stuff by creators,Special guests.ect
That the reason for adult on 1st day so we can focus fully. Then the following meetups could include children.I'm trying to have a room exclusive for the children to play Infinity on xbox.Adult will have the living room Ps3.Message me here to get the ball rolling. Peace Latinsoul. If you have other adult that want to join bring them let show how a real Meet up is done

rank_0
Latinsoul

Postby Newwaverap » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:44 am

Let's finally get this done please! I need a full series 3 set.

rank_0
Newwaverap
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby astr0z0mb1e » Thu May 15, 2014 7:01 pm

In Northen NJ, but interested to meet & SWAP if Any NJ DI fans are out there,
Please help new DI fans & pay it forward

rank_50
astr0z0mb1e
PSN ID: