Saving the Rebels Figures

if you are thinking of doing something and would like the opinions of others

Saving the Rebels Figures

Postby megadrive2 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I have all 4 Rebels characters released but I can't help but think there may be a Rebels playset on the horizon. Part of the fun with these characters would be lost if they were all played to death and fully leveled/upgraded when a playset does get released. So I have decided for now to set them aside until later next year when it will be clearer whether a playset might be coming. Any one else doing the same or am I crazy?

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Saving the Rebels Figures

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 pm

I think you're crazy! :P *just joking*

I'm a bit like you though because when I have figures that go with a playset, I don't use them outside of it so I can level up as I go in the playset. For example, I'm not playing the SW crew in the Toybox Takeover right now.

But I don't think I'd be able to leave the Rebels aside just to see if we'll get a playset. Maybe I'd reset them if they do release a playset.

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinity Guru » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Technically I'm waiting to play with the Rebels figures because I don't feel like driving to (or ordering from) 4 different stores :P I'm waiting until the 30th when I can get them all from the same place.

When I get them, I probably won't use them as much since I'm almost done both Star Wars Playsets already.. But like you, I'm hoping we'll have a Rebels playset with Hera, and maybe Chopper. An Inquisitor figure would be awesome, too!
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:30 am

For the levels, you can always reset the figure if a playset comes along.

I believe the Community Team is working on some Toy Box levels for the Rebels characters.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Return to Disney Infinity what would you do questions