Logic Help: Using Two Scoreboards

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Logic Help: Using Two Scoreboards

Postby BenFleischman » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Okay, so for the Disney movie mashup challenge, Im making Disney Brawl. Its a multiplayer fighting game like Smash Bros. For each round the objective is to have the most kills. So I need to count the kills for each player. I do this using a Scoreboard and a Victory Tracker.
But then, I need another Scoreboard to keep track of how many rounds each player has won. If I put a second Scoreboard in, the two behave as one scoreboard. Using dual action triggers, Ive managed to get the second Scoreboard to act separately, but ot only does its job once, then wont work again. I know the dual action triggers have to be reset and reactivated, so I did that and the second scoreboard only works once.
So basically, I just need a setup of two scoreboards: ONE to count each players kills in single round that can be reset for each round and ANOTHER to count the number of wins each player has had.
If someone could help me out that'd be great!

edit: Okay, so I have both of my scoreboards switching off via a power switch. I have two problems.
1) I turn them off with the Remove Display function and then turn them back on with the Reset function, but I need the 2nd one to save its count. How do I turn this one back on and retain the count?
2) How do you determine the end of a game thats "Won by 1" because I need the winner of each round to be counted on the second scoreboard.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help