Social media outlets

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Social media outlets

Postby Drguyks » Thu May 19, 2016 1:56 am

So after posting videos of toy Box reviews for the past several months to YouTube I have finally been censored. To say I am frustrated is the least of my problems. To that end I'm looking for another family friendly social media outlet similar to YouTube that I can post my videos to without fear of reprisal or censorship. I was going to go to Vimeo, but feel it's a little outrageous to post at that site. Straight off the bat they ask for money. I don't want to have to pay for the joy of my hobby. I intend to make no money off this but instead look to build a name for myself. I haven't done anything outrageous like ask for money in any of my videos. I am open to suggestions on other media outlets. If you can help please do so. I'm not sure where else to post this topic if it's not in the appropriate place so please forgive me. If it needs to be moved please feel free to do so.

rank_50
Drguyks
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Social media outlets

Postby Adornedatom » Fri May 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Out of curiosity; was the request for censorship made by Disney? I upload a lot of my toyboxes to YouTube and if that is no longer going to be permitted then I would find the Toybox a lot less enjoyable. :(

rank_0
Adornedatom
Main Console: PS4

Postby Melzinoff » Sat May 21, 2016 3:59 am

Remember that Copyright on Youtube is made by a bot so imagine they catch a simple GLIMPSE of disney music in the video, even if it's disney infinity, they will censor.
However a lot of Disney music is remixed or original in Infinity but stay careful!

rank_0
Melzinoff
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Drguyks » Sat May 21, 2016 4:03 am

It's weird they say it's not viewable across multiple platforms however I've been able to pull it up on my phone, PS3, and even my PC. They say they blocked it, but it's still viewable. I wonder if this is some sort of oversight that may get corrected in the future.

I even had a friend look at the video and nothing has changed.

rank_50
Drguyks
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help