Help: Arcade Ace trophy on PS4

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Help: Arcade Ace trophy on PS4

Postby The Disney Dork » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 am

So the only trophy I'm missing for 3.0 on the PS4 is 'Arcade Ace', where you have to participate in ten arcade matches. The problem with this is...no one ever seems to be in the arcade, ever. Out of the many times I've tried, I've only had ONE arcade match. That's it.

So I'm assuming I'm not the only one missing this trophy...so what do you say? Can we all work together and play some arcade matches so I, and many others, will finally be able to get this trophy? I'm going on right now and I'll be on for a few hours, so if anyone sees this and wants to help, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

If you can't tonight, then maybe we can all schedule some other time to do it in this topic. But like I said, I'll be on for a few hours after this post...so please, help if you can. I'm really desperate to get this trophy as it seems pretty impossible to obtain at the moment...thanks in advance.

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Help: Arcade Ace trophy on PS4

Postby The Disney Dork » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 am

Well, I did it...I finally have every trophy now! I'm not sure if people actually saw this topic or if I just got lucky :lol:

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help