"Impossible" Mission Stars

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

"Impossible" Mission Stars

Postby jeffgoobs » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:30 am

There are a few mission stars that I simply can't get, no matter how many times I try. These are the only stars in the game I can't get:

1.) Twilight of the Republic- the mission where you have to chase Cad Bane through Coruscant in the speeder and not hit any obstacles. This might be the hardest mission in all of Disney Infinity.

2.) Rise Against the Empire- the missions where you need to score an "Awesome" rating for: a) Escape From Hoth, b) Battle of Yavin and c) Deathstar II. I can get "Great" consistently, but ONE SINGLE missed turret, and you don't get the "Awesome" rating.

And for the LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY.... **PLEASE** Disney... PLEASE allow us to replay missions from the start of the action instead of having to go through a ridiculous cutscene first... Every. Single. Time. Seriously. It's maddening.

rank_0
jeffgoobs
Disney ID:

Re: "Impossible" Mission Stars

Postby JustNCredible » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:53 am

I have the same problem with my Twilight of The Republic playset, the mission you described as well as the General Grievous & Darth Maul battles and a couple Jedi Training in the Temple. Actually I remember now I restarted my playset because of this problem, and I recieved all three General Grievous stars which I previously couldn't get. My suggestion is to write down the ones you can't get now, and if you restart the playset make sure to get all three stars on your first try, it's been working for me so far but haven't gone for all of them yet.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Fatal T » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Getting 3 stars on the Orb Collector mission on Takodana from Force Awakens is stupid hard as well - more luck than anything else, I think. Replayed that mission more than the Cad Bane one I think.

rank_0
Fatal T
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby TheEAB » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:06 pm

I managed to collect every star in both The Force Awakens and Rise Against the Empire, but I gave up on Twilight of the Republic. See you in 4.0, Mace Windu.

rank_100
TheEAB
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help