Balancing a Toy Box with enemies

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Balancing a Toy Box with enemies

Postby Sarge85 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm looking for some sort of list/data base with a decent breakdown of the enemies within 3.0. Specifally I'm looking for some sort of ranking of hitpoints for the purposes of keeping a toy box balanced. IE, lets say I create Incredibles vs Toy Story vs Toy Box. Is there a sense of which mobs from each set are similar in strength and Hitpoints between the various catergories. Or going further, even using unbalanced characters, but stength in numbers - ie How many Jack of Hearts would it take to take down One Frost Giant.

Hopefully I'm making a little sense of what I'm after.

Sarge

rank_0
Sarge85
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Balancing a Toy Box with enemies

Postby JustNCredible » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:12 pm

You know what's funny, in 1.0 I spent an unhealthy amount of time figuring out exactly how much health every enemy had, how much damage every attack of every character did, every tool/pack, etc. I even had a list of how far everyone dodged (they weren't all the same). My intention was to make a video detailing all of that, but I never did since I figured there weren't enough people who even cared about combat. Now that 2.0 and 3.0 have come out though, and combat is more of a staple of the game, I may do this again.
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Re: Balancing a Toy Box with enemies

Postby jeffgoobs » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:00 pm

I love stuff like this. I'm all for doing a project like this; let me know if I can assist in any way.

rank_0
jeffgoobs
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help