WiiU Toy box hub question

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

WiiU Toy box hub question

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Newbie here (groan).

So I’m aware that the Wii U version of 3.0 has it’s limitations in comparison to PS4/Xbone but I still get a hint that pops up and reads ‘your toy box hub will expand and improve as you complete feats’ (or something to that effect). Having completed quite a number of feats and the TOTR play set I don’t really see much change in the hub if any at all. Maybe a few more characters arbitrarily knocking about somewhere & the odd parade down main street but I can’t be certain if they were there at the beginning or not....

I’ve read elsewhere that Jabba’s palace is supposed to appear in the hub after completing the TOTR play set & similarly after completion of the Inside Out play set, an island is supposed to appear in the hub too. My questions are:

Does anyone know if these are supposed to appear/have appeared in the WiiU version of the hub?

If not, what changes/expansions do happen or have you seen in the WiiU version?

A list of Wii U expansions would be great but please PM me with them in case those kind of details could be considered as spoilers for some.

Thanks in advance!
If I don't go crazy, i'll lose my mind

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: WiiU Toy box hub question

Postby monkyby87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:26 pm

I have the Wii U, and while I don't have the Inside Out playset, I've completed the other playset. I had a Star Destroyer appear once and attack the Hub, but just once. Other than that, I haven't noticed many other changes. The house from Up has appeared and taken flight, a vehicle spawner has appeared, and after doing more with the MyINterior, that interior village house has gotten bigger. But otherwise I haven't noticed much more. I don't have Jabba's palace, rapunzels tower, merlin's tower, etc. So I'm in the same boat.

rank_250
monkyby87
Disney ID:

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Yeah i have the vehicle spawner too. The star destroyer attack sounds good, I wonder what triggers that! I guess i'll keep
playing around in the hub to see what else appears. Thanks for the reply.

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby The Donaldist » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm on the Wii U and in my hub Rapunzel's tower does appear! However I do not know when or why it appeared...

rank_0
The Donaldist
Disney ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:48 pm

I completed the Inside Out play set and didn't get the island. I'm missing Merlin and Rapunzel's Tower also. I did however finally get a star destroyer attack when I set my game down to go make some lunch. I thought I'd paused it but there was a prompt when I came back and it seems I missed the actual attack, but I have an X Wing in the hub now.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby monkyby87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Hmm, I've unlocked Rapunzel's tower in the toy box, so I don't know. I've had it since early on in the game even. Where did it pop up for you in the Hub? I've completed a good number of feats throughout the game, both in the Hub and in various playsets/tutorials, so I don't know.

rank_250
monkyby87
Disney ID:

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:20 pm

please check the part about unnecessary quotes, thanks

^ @GermanBoldItalic" ... The X wing stays in the hub?? Cool

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby monkyby87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Well it can spawn from the vehicle spawner, so in theory it can stay in the hub. Unless he's talking about something else.

rank_250
monkyby87
Disney ID:

Postby Davidoffski1982 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:50 am

Just a side note, i logged into DI on my Iphone and the hub there does have Jabba's palace.

rank_0
Davidoffski1982
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help