Disney World - Orlando

Re: Disney World - Orlando

Postby RapturePanic » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:07 am

How dare people let the WDW thread lay here lifeless! *ahem* Anyway, I will try to get some photos up to share with everyone; I go pretty much every year with my fiancee, we are massive WDW fanatics, and have collected way too many photos over the years. It is our favorite vacation spot.

rank_100
RapturePanic
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 am

I've got some good photos from my last visit to show you guys soon. ;)
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby paulyp1919 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:05 am

I did WDW and a Disney Cruise for my honeymoon in September 09. It was awesome.

We had a balcony room at the Contemporary over looking TMK, and a private balcony aboard the Magic.

WDW does alot of things great (particularly Cast Members).

rank_0
paulyp1919
XBL ID:

Postby Neo Hikato » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 am

Walt Disney World is my all time favorite park, for good reasons. I've been there almost every year, and heck, I worked there in 2012 as a part of the Disney College Program. I love it there!

rank_0
Neo Hikato
PSN ID:

Postby deanwig » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 am

will be there in 2 weeks first disneyland then world yaaaaa

rank_0
deanwig
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby david.shaw.3597 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 pm

I have taken my family to WDW twice, feb 09 and feb 13, the weather is just right, not too hot in feb. we love it, but very expensive from the uk! For a family of 4 with spending money cost about £8,000 for 2 weeks, but we had amazing time on both occasions and are planning another trip in a few years. It really is magical! We have visited dozens of theme parks and nothing else comes close.
I keep entering competitions to win a trip...lol
david.shaw.3597

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 pm

I've been three times, the first couple of times I was a young teen/preteen and was disappointed (having been to Six Flags Great America, Kings Island, and Cedar Point, there just didn't seem to be enough 'Big Kid' rides)

Made it again in High School (Marched in Magic Kingdom with our high school band) and loved it. A lot of it had to do with the people I was with, but I was also old enough to appreciate everything that WAS there (not just get all depressed by what wasn't) Though, one of my fave things from my earlier time was the Alien Abduction bit, wasn't too happy to see that it had been turned into Lilo-and-Stitch, though it made sense (and I've been told its been changed again?)

What I want now is to find a way to get enough money to go again! Family of 3, little one is turning 4 this December, hoping we can find a way to make it next year (Thinking maybe GoFundMe may be the way to go)

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby MightyGitis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:34 pm

I just recently got back from what we think was out 24th trip to WDW. In recent years the trips became very frequent because my sister moved to Orlando for work. Now I'm down there 2 to 3 times a year and actually own an annual pass.

I'm also an amateur Disney photographer. I took nearly 2000 pictures this trip. You can see my WDW pics on my Instagram : http://instagram.com/mightylauren

rank_2000_ftb_10
MightyGitis
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Loveless D Grim » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 am

I haven't gone since I was about 4 years old, My girlfriend on the other hand has been many many times in her life. We hope to get back to all the parks in Orlando some time soon. But its hard to find the time and money @_@.

rank_0
Loveless D Grim
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney parks and cruises