Iron Man Experience at Hong Kong Disneyland

Iron Man Experience at Hong Kong Disneyland

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Iron Man Experience Coming to Hong Kong Disneyland in 2016

Audiences around the world have been captivated by the amazing inventions and innovations of Tony Stark and Hong Kong Disneyland’s experience is centered within a piece of the Stark Expo. Located in Tomorrowland at Hong Kong Disneyland, the Expo will allow guests to see firsthand the progression of Tony’s Iron Man suits and many other Stark innovations.

Upon entering the ride vehicle, guests will be able to take flight with Iron Man on an epic adventure that not surprisingly pits Iron Man, and guests, against the forces of evil. This adventure will take place in the streets and skies of Hong Kong, which will make an even more unique and special experience for Hong Kong Disneyland guests. In addition, guests will be able to meet and take photos with Iron Man.

Source: D23

Iron Man Experience announced for Hong Kong Disneyland as Disney’s first Marvel ride, to open in 2016 with high-flying thrills

The first Disney theme park ride from a Marvel franchise has been announced for Hong Kong Disneyland. It’s called Iron Man Experience, based on the highly-successful “Iron Man” series of films to debut in late 2016.

The attraction is a “thrill ride” on an E-ticket scale, also including a gift shop and photo opportunities featuring a meet-and-greet with Iron Man.

Iron Man Experience will send guests flying alongside Iron Man himself, fighting off bad guys (aliens?) throughout the skies and and streets of Hong Kong.

The experience won’t be its own themed land, instead located within the existing Tomorrowland. It won’t be a roller coaster, but rather will use next-generation simulator technologies akin to Star Tours, but further advanced. A closer look at the concept art reveals a vehicle similar to the Star Tours Starspeeders, but with a distinctly Iron Man appearance:

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts chairman Tom Staggs was on hand to make the announcement at Hong Kong Disneyland in front of Tony Stark’s famed Hall of Armor. But this attraction will feature much more than the Hall of Armor currently on display at the Disneyland Resort in California.

Full article here: Inside the Magic

Pics

Image Image Image Image

Photo credits: D23
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Iron Man Experience at Hong Kong Disneyland

Postby Omnidroid 535 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:56 pm

A ride with iron-man is fine with me but a meet and greet? I really feel like going down to Superhero Island at Universal blasting it apart right now. Maybe if I get lucky someday, I can go to HKDL.
"SPOOTY"

-Dag

rank_250
Omnidroid 535
Main Console: PS3

Postby beisbol » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 am

Why Hong Kong? This looks awesome, hopefully it makes its way over to the US eventually.
Amiibo hunter by day, Infinity mogul by night.

rank_100
beisbol
Location: In the Toy Box, cruising around my sweet custom race track in Mickey's Car. Or Boston.
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:47 am

^Hope it will happen soon for the US. B-)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Return to Disney parks and cruises