Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: Best Disney Park?

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

As Said, you have. Lot of time to think about which one, also depending on which park has better renovations and improvements as the years go on. I've never been to Disneyworld, But I have heard that the cast members are niced at Disneyland( not sure why). Also, if you want the most " Disney" park, you are better off with Disneyland. Although I have never been to Disneylworld, I know that a lot of the attractions and what not are not really themed off of anything Disney. In Disneyland, most rides have some sort of tie in to Disney. Several. You can't go wrong with either parks, but if you are looking for the more Disney experience, I think Disneyland is the way to go. Hope this helps!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby jeremy0203 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 am

Ive been to disneyworld (all 4 parks) twice while I was stationed on the east coast. I am now stationed in san Diego and have season passes to disneyland. IMO disneyworld is far better when you add the enjoyment of all 4 parks. Not to mention if you go to orlando there is a lot more in the vicinity to do other than disney.

My wife and I are hoping to take a trip out of the country next year and are planning either japan or europe (part of visit in france) so we can go to their disney parks to add another to our list.

I hope to be able to visit all of them eventually including the cruise
jeremy0203
Main Console: PS3

Postby Skellington0327 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

I personally prefer Disneyland. It's the first Disney park and even though it's not as big as WDW, it's still so magical and amazing. Also, Disneyland has Cars Land and World of Color and they are both freaking awesome.

Both Disneyland and WDW are amazing parks and which ever one you choose I hope you have an amazing time.

I do suggest that everyone visit Disneyland at least once because it's the original and you really get a Walt Disney feel when you're there.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby FlipMode » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 pm

I actually really like Animal Kingdom, mostly because The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie and naturally, it is all over the Animal Kingdom park. Plus there are a lot of interesting photo ops.
Best one though I would go with Magic Kingdom, its just my personal favorite is Animal Kingdom
FlipMode
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Hollowgirl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:53 pm

How can you possibly pick a favorite park when they are all so different/amazing. I wish I had given AK a fair shake, and I didn't I will have to try again. The problem was we visit in the summer when it was so hot already and all the foliage at AK makes it a VERY humid place. Tusker house is amazing though!
Hollowgirl
XBL ID:

Postby Hellliddell » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

My favourite park would be Tokyo Disneysea, followed by Epcot, Hong Kong Disneyland and Animal Kingdom.
It all begins with a story...

rank_0
Hellliddell

Previous

Return to Disney parks and cruises