Who else is excited for this movie. It is going to be epic
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Batman v. Superman

Postby Randall Boggs » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 pm

It might be good, but I don't really like either the new Batman Dark Knight movies OR the Man of Steel movie.
SSB Mewtwo Launch Party!
Click the globe icon to join!

rank_1500
Randall Boggs
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby candyle73 » Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 pm

http://io9.com/here-is-the-first-image- ... 1575696206

NEW Batman suit and Batmobile revealed!
Honestly, I think they both look REALLY great! I really love the more comic-inspired costume! I actually liked the new Superman movie but I was a little hesitant about this sequel, but I definitely like what I'm seeing now. Going to comic-con this year, hope to find out a whole lot more there! :D
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Tue May 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Now, I loved Man of Steel, but I'm not feeling very hot for this. Why? It's a Man of Steel sequel. A SUPERMAN movie. Now I'm all for Batman and Superman meeting up, but I think a Superman sequel should be a Superman movie. If they want to make a movie that isn't a direct Man of Steel sequel called Batman vs. Superman that's fine, but I think that with Wonder Woman, Batman, that tease of the Joker, and a Justice League movie coming after, they should have made a separate Batman vs. Superman. I mean, for pete's sake, everyone's calling it BATMAN vs. Superman. It should at least be SUPERMAN vs. Batman! For all the hype over Batman and Wonder Woman, everyone is forgetting that this is meant to be a Superman movie.

But you know what, I'll watch it anyway. And probably enjoy it! XD
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Wed May 21, 2014 6:18 pm

So the official title is Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice? I don't like it. I mean, yes, I'm as excited as hell for this movie, but this is a MAN OF STEEL SEQUEL. A SUPERMAN movie. And they've billed Batman ABOVE Superman! This should have been a standalone movie, not a Man of Steel sequel. Basically, everything I just said above. :D But hey, Dawn of Justice... This is definitely a prequel to the Justice League movie! Who knows... this may end up NOT being a Man of Steel sequel! Imagine if the Dark Knight trilogy was canon with this, and Batman had a horrific accident and had to have major plastic surgery to change his face... Actually, no. Just no.

Lotso
bloxxerman
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby candyle73 » Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Haha, well bloxxerman let's just say this is a Justice League movie and you and I can keep telling ourselves that the Man of Steel sequel will be coming out in 2020 or something ;P Have you seen any of DC's animated movies? They are actually really good! If DC would just take some pages from their animated movies, we'd be in for a real treat. Oh and I HIGHLY suggest you watch Flashpoint Paradox. It is soooo good and gave me respect for Aquaman lol

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby bloxxerman » Thu May 22, 2014 7:57 am

Yeah, I do watch them! The Dark Knight Returns is my favourite so far, but I'm really looking forward to that Arkham one! :D

Lotso
bloxxerman
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby candyle73 » Fri May 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I just watched Son of Batman. It was pretty good (as annoying as Damian was at first). I think Deathstroke should have had a better fight with Batman though. Also I'm still not in love with the new Batman voice. I'm getting used to it but I still miss Kevin Conroy a lot. I'm very happy to see he's back in Assault on Arkham and also very pleased with how well Troy Baker does the Joker!

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Warner Bros. Blinks in Marvel Showdown: ‘Batman v Superman’ Avoids ‘Captain America 3'

The studio has also revealed release dates for an entire slate of movies based on DC Comics

Just days after Marvel showed the strength of its brand with a $94 million haul for “Guardians of the Galaxy,” Warner Bros. has decided to release “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” in 3D on March 25, 2016, avoiding a high-profile showdown with “Captain America 3” on May 6, 2016.

“Batman v Superman” is viewed as the cornerstone of Warners’ DC Comics Universe and the studio couldn't afford to leave anything to chance with its release date. It was inevitable that one studio would blink, as it never made sense for Hollywood to open two blockbuster superhero movies against each other.

A Warner Bros. insider explained the decision thusly — “Not flinching – it's a fantastic corridor for us.”

Indeed, March is becoming an increasingly popular month to release tentpoles, and “The Hunger Games” is just one example of a recent blockbuster movie that has opened in late March.

Another individual familiar with the studio's thinking said that WB had the confidence to make such a move because Disney and Marvel have had success in creating new corridors for their comic book movies “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” (early April) and “Guardians of the Galaxy” (early August).

Warner Bros, also announced release dates for many other titles, including its entire DC Comics slate.

“Batman v Superman” has taken the release date of the Gerard Butler movie “Geostorm,” which now has an unspecified 2016 release date.

The DC movies that are expected to fill this ambitious pipeline include Zack Snyder‘s “Justice League,” standalone spinoffs for Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman and Jason Momoa's Aquaman, as well as a “Shazam/Black Adam” movie starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and a “Sandman” movie that Joseph Gordon-Levitt is producing and may star in.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. has traditionally seen November as a launch pad for its “Harry Potter” movies, and it's possible that the two “event films” referenced below are sequels to J.K. Rowling‘s spinoff “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” which WB will release on Nov. 18, 2016. Several months ago, the New York Times reported that Warner Bros. wanted to turn “Fantastic Beasts” into a trilogy of “megamovies.”

The rest of the slate looks like this:

Untitled DC Film - 08/05/16

Untitled DC Film - 06/23/17

Untitled DC Film - 11/17/17

Untitled DC Film - 03/23/18

Untitled DC Film - 07/27/18

Untitled WB Event Film - 11/16/18

Untitled DC Film - 04/05/19

Untitled DC Film - 06/14/19

Untitled DC Film - 04/03/20

Untitled DC Film - 06/19/20

Untitled WB Event Film - 11/20/20