Captain America

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

Re: Captain America

Postby Romulus77 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 am

Civil War doesn't make sense. Neither Iron Man nor Cap would be for registration in the Cinematic Universe. And the films don't have enough characters to support it either. Certainly not any with secret identities. Most of the Avengers are pretty public and the ones that weren't are public now that Black Widow dumped all of SHIELD and Hydra's files onto the net in Winter Soldier.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Skellington0327 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Exactly, MCU Tony and Steve are very different from comic Tony and Steve. Some of the things that happened in the comics would never happen in MCU. I think it's just Marvel's way of keeping Iron Man in MCU without making an Iron Man 4. Although I hear they might be making Iron Man 4 anyway.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:28 am

Martin Freeman Joins Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War'

Marvel's "Captain America: Civil War" has added another name to its growing cast with Martin Freeman, who will make his debut in the film.

"From his roles as Bilbo Baggins and Doctor Watson to Tim in 'The Office,' Martin's range from the dramatic to the comedic has consistently impressed us," said "Captain America: Civil War" Producer Kevin Feige. "We couldn't be more honored or excited to have such a talented actor join the Marvel Cinematic Universe."

Celebrated for his roles in "Sherlock," "Fargo," the “Hobbit” trilogy, and much more, Freeman has earned one Primetime Emmy® Award and one BAFTA Award, both for his portrayal of Doctor John Watson in "Sherlock." Martin has also been nominated for a Golden Globe® for his role of Lester Nygaard in “Fargo”, and nominated for a further two Emmy Awards and two BAFTA Awards. Most recently Martin has been seen hosting SNL and has filmed Tina Fey's untitled wartime black comedy.

"Captain America: Civil War" hits theaters May 6, 2016. Stay tuned to Marvel.com for the latest on all of Marvel Studios' upcoming films as it breaks.

Source: Marvel

Emily VanCamp Reprising Her Role As Agent 13 In ‘Captain America: Civil War’

EXCLUSIVE: In the wake of Revenge ending its four-season run on ABC, sources tell Deadline that actress Emily VanCamp is returning as Agent 13 aka Kate aka Sharon Carter in Walt Disney Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War.

Agent 13 appeared briefly in Captain America: Winter Soldier as the superhero’s next door neighbor under the alias of Kate. She is ordered by S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect him. Her storyline in Civil War is under wraps. In the comics, Sharon is the niece of Peggy Carter, Captain America’s love interest in the first feature installment, who also had her own miniseries on ABC, Agent Carter, earlier this year. The films have not yet established that Agent 13 is Sharon Carter, though she is known as such by legions of Marvel fans. VanCamp is repped by United Talent Agency and Thruline Entertainment.

Captain America: Civil War opens on May 6, 2016 and is being directed by Anthony and Joe Russo who also helmed Captain America: The Winter Soldier. VanCamp is also starring in the indie feature The Girl In The Book from director/writer Marya Cohn. The final episode of Revenge “Two Graves” airs this Sunday.

Source: Deadline
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:22 am

New concept art showing whose on Team Iron Man and Team Captain America for Captain America: Civil War!

Team Iron Man

- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- War Machine
- Vision
- Black Panther

Team Captain America

- Captain America
- Agent 13 (aka Sharon Carter)
- Falcon
- The Winter Soldier
- Hawkeye
- Ant-Man

Note: Scarlet Witch and Spider-Man are not shown because we don't who they will side with for Civil War.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby BandAid » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:31 am

What is the jet-like item on Cap's side in both versions of the artwork?

rank_50
BandAid
Main Console: PS4

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:34 am

^I'm not sure. It's probably something from Falcon or something.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:46 am

Elizabeth Olsen Says Scarlet Witch is a Wild Card in Captain America: Civil War

Elizabeth Olsen's role as Scarlet Witch was enigmatic to say the least in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Her powers were nebulous, with telekinetics and some level of suggestive mind control and whatever else happened to be necessary at the time. In a new interview with USA Today, Olsen talked about how Wanda Maximoff evolved for her next appearance in Captain America: Civil War, and her connection to the character. Even just the way her hands move is proprietary, she says.

"I have a movement coach for the way she throws her hexes so I’m very protective over that," Olsen said. "It’s something that was created out of whatever uniquely that we made up for the first film. Now we have this huge attachment to it and we don’t want to see it messed up."

In Civil War, Scarlet Witch is "coming into her own and starting to understand and have conflict with how she wants to use her abilities." The character started as a villain out to get the Avengers before teaming up with them to defeat Ultron, but it's not all hunky dory. "It’s a dramatic conflict within her and obviously there’s conflict within the (Avengers) as well."

Meanwhile, despite a promo video that included Wanda on the side of Captain America shown at D23 Expo, she's glad that her status in the battle is being kept at least somewhat up in the air.

"I like that they didn’t release Scarlet Witch in the promo photos for the teams — it places her as being a wild card, and I like her having that kind of edge that people don’t know what she’s capable of. They can fear her because she is so incredibly powerful in a different way than the rest of the heroes for the most part. I like playing that role within the gang."

Olsen also revealed that there was an ending shot where her on-screen brother Pietro aka Quicksilver survived, and teased that it could still carry back over into the MCU.

"We did always know how that was going to end. At the same time, they had to shoot two endings because they didn’t want the crew to know or want it to get out. They did an incredible job of keeping that under wraps," she said. "But it's also a superhero movie. It's insane, but they just made a whole television series (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) about a dead guy. So who knows?"

Source: ComicBook.com

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to other movies and tv