Re: Power Rangers

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:54 pm

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 am

Becky G Had No Idea She Was Auditioning for the Power Rangers Movie When She Tried Out

Yeah, and you have to juggle that with the Power Rangers movie, which you start filming early next year.

That’s so cool. I know, I was super geeking out, like legitimately. I didn’t even know what I was auditioning for. I had no idea it was Power Rangers.

Really?

No, I got some sides sent to me from my agent while I was on tour. I was like, “Girl, I ain’t got time for this! I’m on a tour bus, I’m doing shows every single night, I’m tired!” I didn’t even read them. I was just like, “Timing right now is not good.”

My agent’s like, “Look, it doesn’t go away. The opportunity’s still here, and it’s been like a week now. Can you just film it so I can send it to the director and we can just be done?” I read the sides and was like, “Oh, this girl’s cool, for sure.” Literally, like in one take, I just set up my phone, had my cousin read the other character, and then was done.

There weren’t any context clues?

It was more personality scenes that I was doing. It was really weird, because then they told me what it was for, and I was like, “No way!”

Were you a Power Rangers kid growing up?

For sure. I think for some people, they’re like, “Isn’t Power Rangers cheesy?” No! What’s so cool about being a part of this is we’re going to give it a whole new identity. It’s going to be so much more creative and so much more relevant to now. I feel like a lot of kids, and even people older, too, are really going to be able to relate to it.

That’s what I’m interested in—why now? What does a Power Rangers reboot have to offer the world in 2017?

I can’t say much about it, but like I said, I feel like it’s going to be so relatable. It’s not just, “Morphin’ time!” [Gomez puts her hands together and acts out the old morphing sequence.] Literally you’re going to see these kids grow up in front of your eyes. That to me is going to be so cool to play because this is my first movie ever. I was just in Vancouver, where we’re going to be shooting, and apartment-hunting—I’ve never lived on my own! This is a whole new experience for me, and this character is also experiencing something new for her as well.

Source: Time

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:36 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 pm

It's here, Ranger Nation! Tomorrow is the season finale of Power Rangers Dino Charge! Tune in 12|11c on Nickelodeon!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:54 am

Sledge is defeated and eight of the Energems have been returned. All in a season's work, Ranger Nation! #PRDC

Final 'Divergent' Movie Relocates to Summer 2017; 'Power Rangers' Also Gets New Release Date

Power Rangers and the last Divergent movie, Ascendant, are both getting new release dates, per Lionsgate.

Power Rangers will hit theaters on March 24, 2017, when Ascendant was originally set to open. Universal's Mummy reboot is currently scheduled to open on this date as well.

The movie based the popular '90s kids TV show was previously set to hit theaters on Jan. 13, 2017. This shift allows Power Rangers to open while many schools are out on spring break.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Dino Super Charge to Premiere January 30th!

According to a tweet via Bryan’s TV it appears as if Power Rangers Dino Super Charge is slated to premiere January 30th, 2016 on Nickelodeon!
Make sure to set your DVR’s for the newest season of Power Rangers!

Source: Morphin' Legacy

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:34 am

POWER RANGERS: DINO SUPER CHARGE PREMIERE DATE AND NEXT ITERATION REVEALED

Nickelodeon to air new episodes through 2018.

It's Morphin Time! Saban Brands and Nickelodeon are debuting Power Rangers Dino Super Charge, the 23rd season in the Power Rangers series, on Saturday, January 30 at 12pm ET/PT on Nick. And for the first time in franchise history, Season 23 will unite a whopping 10 Rangers on the same team.

Check out this exclusive image from the upcoming season, featuring seven of the spandex-clad heroes.

On top of that, Saban's partnership with Nickelodeon to broadcast Power Rangers has now been renewed through 2018 and IGN can exclusively reveal the title of Season 24, beginning in 2017: Power Rangers Ninja Steel. No image of the new team yet, but Nickelodeon has provided us with an official synopsis of Power Rangers' next iteration:

"Saban's Power Rangers Ninja Steel starts deep in space, where Zircon is the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, and monsters battle to prove who is the mightiest warrior. Zircon is determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars. The only thing standing in his way is a new team of heroic teenage Power Rangers who possess the Spirit Crystal. The evil Zircon sends his warrior contestants down to Earth to steal the Crystal, where each epic battle against the Rangers is broadcast throughout the universe. Together, the Rangers must master their arsenal of Throwing Stars, Zords and Megazords, each made of legendary ninja steel, in order to stop this evil threat and save our planet from destruction."

Source: IGN

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:40 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Previous