Frozen

Re: Frozen

Postby bleu4ever » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:10 am

I loved the trailer there is just one thing that is on my mind
there will probably be toys from the movie in infinity Because I remember watching a trailer a long while back and seeing an icy building with a infinity button on it maybe this means its from frozen :mrgreen:
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby buckmana » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:14 am

Maybe they'll come out of the treasure boxes.
I've seen Elsa treasure boxes a lot and maybe an Anna one.

Or it could be when the girls come out, the Vault will expand to offer a selection of Frozen prizes to win.
Start saving your spins now! ;)

A third possibility is that the Frozen textures that come with Anna and Elsa will work on buildings too.

Or the building you saw could be part of the Frozen skydome and not an actual building.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby Rapunzel. » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:32 pm

@buckmana I can assure you, the dolls face sculpts are superb! I got Anna (She is my favorite character!) and she looks brilliant! And Elsa is on her way! :D I would highly recommend getting them! The boys look great too! A lot of the other classic boy dolls are sort of bleh......but Hans and Kristoff look awesome!!

OMG! That still of Anna is so cute! >.<

@bleu4ever Maybe that is Elsa's ice palace! :D
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:08 pm

^Yep :) Saw the new still of Anna through Stitch Kingdom. :) I will still keep scouting for new info, pics, and more as the weeks go by until the anticipated release of Frozen. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Turbo-tastic » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll like this movie, and it indeed is coming out in Nov for the US, Dec for the UK. So it will be a good movie to watch while its cold outside too. Of course, it won't be better than Wreck-it Ralph in my opinion, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. :D

Now I hope they release a few more trailers, I want to know what the darker aspect to the movie is.
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby Rapunzel. » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 pm

The only thing that could have made this any better, is if she was wearing a blue dress with her hair in a side braid! xD

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby Rapunzel. » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Just saw that tomorrow on Disney Channel, there will be a special look at "Frozen" at 8:05/7:05 central! Don't miss it! :D

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby Modeltrainman » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 pm

What's anyone's opinion on Olaf?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby buckmana » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:40 pm

It's not so much that the face sculpts are good, but the fact that they look like the character in question.

I once saw an Ariel doll that had a really great face sculpt, but it still didn't look like her.
Which is one of the reasons why I've never really been keen on the Disney dolls.

The other one has to do with the outfits they wear.
Ariel (to pick her as an example again) commonly wears her pink ballgown, but I think her blue and black dress looks nicer.
Easier to move in and the shape is more pleasing to my eye.

And while I'm on that subject, Anna's formal dress looks nice from the waist up, but it's still making the same mistake as most disney ballgowns, the overly puffed up full length skirt below the waist.
I've no idea why they look like that, something to do with the fashions of the eras.
In some cases, they were so extravagant, ladies had to turn sideways to walk through doorways!

Which is why I like her winter outfit better, it looks like it's easier to move in, not as restrictive.

Since I'm discussing Anna's wardrobe, does she have any other outfits?
I mean, besides the formal gown and her winter outfit.
I assume she has to wear other clothes sometimes and princesses tend to have large wardrobes.

I like Olaf, he's nice and funny.
He's the comic relief, but he's still a good character.
I'm just concerned they may kill him off for drama, which they do sometimes.
My Speculation
Especially since when winter ends, the temperature will rise and cause him to melt.

A solution might be to transfer Anna's curse (Elsa put it on her by accident) to Olaf, which would allow him to stay frozen despite the external ambient temperature.

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv