Frozen

Re: Frozen

Postby Turbo-tastic » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:54 pm

^Well I haven't studied Reindeer; so how was I supposed to know it was the temperature that triggered the change? :\ But hey its not the first time there's been mistakes in a Disney movie, I could list a few in Wreck-it Ralph. :D
Turbo - Game jumping at its finest

King Candy/Turbo and Rex for Infinity!

rank_250
Turbo-tastic
Main Console: PS4

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 am

More concept arts

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Photo credits: The Disnerd on Tumblr and Walt Disney Animation Studios including the respective artists of each concept arts

Exclusive looks and concept arts from Disney's Frozen

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Photo credits: animonde and Walt Disney Animation Studios including the respective artists of each looks and concept arts

Elsa :)

A Warm Hug from Olaf to Tumblr

:mrgreen:
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Interview: Frozen Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee

Full interview here: ComingSoon.net

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby buckmana » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I wonder, what is the age difference between Anna and Elsa?
Judging from those pictures of them as kids, it could be 4 years minimum, since Elsa looks like she's 8 and Anna is 4.
I'm assuming when Anna grew up though, she got closer in size to Elsa.

That picture of Elsa's bedroom is interesting, how it's all covered in ice.
But how does she sleep at night? :?
When the mattress and sheets are frozen solid, it would be a bit hard to get into the bed!

I'm curious about that picture of Anna standing in front of the concept art board.
She's not a picture pinned to the concept art, she's actually standing there!
A cardboard standee maybe?
I have no idea why you'd need a life sized Anna.
Maybe it's a promotional prop and they've put it in the picture for some reason.

It looks like they're going to have an interesting dynamic in the movie, the picture of them reading books supports it.
Elsa is all poised and regal, Anna is funfunfun!

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:36 pm

4 Character posters for Frozen :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image

Source: iTunes Movie Trailers

“Frozen” sets heart-warming, action-packed tone as Walt Disney Animation Studios preview shows more than comedy

Full article: Inside the Magic

Pics from the article

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Give credit and thanks to Frozen directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee along with producers Peter Del Vecho and John Lasseter. Also to Inside the Magic and Walt Disney Animation Studios for the pics.

Disney’s ‘Frozen’ Glides Into El Capitan for Exclusive Early Release

In tradition of releasing its films early for limited engagements, Disney announced Monday that it will launch its 53rd animated feature, “Frozen,” five days before the Nov. 27 nationwide release at the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles.

The exclusive run starts Nov. 22, with five showtimes each day; the El Cap engagement, which runs through Jan. 5, also will feature ice-carving performances and on-stage appearances by characters Anna and Elsa before the movie.

“The whole community is incredibly excited about ‘Frozen’ and can’t wait to share it with audiences this Thanksgiving,” said Disney distribution exec Dave Hollis.

The limited start for “Frozen” mirrors what Disney had done in the past with its hand-drawn animation events (usually at the El Cap or sometimes in New York at the Radio City Music Hall), a handful of which hold the industry’s highest opening per-screen averages, including “The Lion King,” “Pocahontas” and “The Princess and the Frog.”

“Frozen,” which is loosely based on the Hans Christian Anderson story, “The Snow Queen,” features voice performances from Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff, Idina Menzel and Josh Gad. The film is directed by Chris Buck (“Tarzan”) and Jennifer Lee (screenwriter, “Wreck-It Ralph”), with songs by “The Book of Mormon” scribe Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez.

Disney recently released a trailer for the film here in the U.S., a sillier cut of the international trailer which bowed previously and was criticized by Disney fans.

The Mouse clearly is trying to duplicate the success it had with “Tangled” in 2010 by marketing “Frozen” more so to boys; whereas, girls already are sold on the concept. “Tangled” defied industry naysayers, grossing a whopping nearly $600 million worldwide.

Source: Variety

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Rapunzel. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:32 am

I LOVE ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D
"I am the lost princess, aren't I?"

rank_750
Rapunzel.

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:47 am

^Anna is cute. ^^

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Co-Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee Talks Disney’s FROZEN, Dividing the Workload, Creating a Grounded Princess, Changes to the Film, and More

Full interview: Collider

Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee on Making Disney's 'Frozen' a Contemporary Classic

Full interview: ScreenCrave

Frozen: Animating Disney’s Newest Musical

Full article: Fan Voice

Disney’s Frozen Activity Sheets And A New Trailer

Joy of Momma Joyner

Kidzworld at Disney Animation for Frozen: Part 1

Full interview: Kidzworld

Immersed in Movies: First Look: Designing the Winter Wonderland of 'Frozen'

Indiewire

A Behind The Scenes Look At Disney’s Frozen!

The Queen of Swag

Frozen comes to theatres in 3D in...

Official Frozen banners

Image Image Image Image

Credits: Disney, Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, and Frozen on FB

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:28 am

The official website for Disney's Frozen is now live! :mrgreen: Disney's Frozen

Pics from website

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pics from website (mobile version)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Photo credits: Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios, and directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee

21 ‘Frozen’ Facts That Make Us Ready for Winter

1. The main theme of the film is "the power of love over fear," says co-director Jennifer Lee.

2. The film is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's "The Snow Queen," but strays from the story while keeping "the essence of it," according to co-director Chris Buck.

3. They had an amazing ending early on, but they spent the next four years trying "to earn that ending," says Lee.

4. The goal is to make something that's "timeless yet timely," says Buck.

5. "Kristen Bell for Anna was the very first person that we saw. We did a lot of casting to find Anna, but she just hit it out of the park. From the beginning we loved her, and she just kind of became Anna and Anna became her. I don't know which one is which," says Buck

Full article: Yahoo! Movies

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv