Create Your Own Sport: 5/28 – 6/3

brainstorm ideas and share your toy box worlds

Re: Create Your Own Sport: 5/28 – 6/3

Postby Infinity Guru » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:51 am

@BenFleischman No worries! I played it and it worked great. I loved the theme and the idea was really cool. I was playing by myself, so I'm sure it would've been more fun with some others, but I really liked it. I especially liked how you used a weathervane (I think?) to make it seem like you were floating during the cloud part. Great stuff! (PS so glad I was Team Sadness, she is my favorite lol)

@Sonicphoto I played your box as well! I really liked the idea and also liked that you deducted points for when you broke the poles. Good stuff. I was however looking forward to using my Tantor mount disc, but found out I could only use the ones you provided. A good way to stop cheaters. though!

Still have to play through some more tomorrow (I have a day off).

I submitted my toybox for this challenge a few hours ago. It's called "Paint Palooza!" If I had a PS4 I would've named it "Pixar Paint Palooza!" It's like a splatoon type game (I think? I've never played it and actually just heard about it a few posts back :?: Call my old-fashion) The intructions are explained to you by Buzz and Woody, and it takes place in 3 settings, Monsters University, Brave forests, and Radiator Springs. After that, you go to the "Incredibles Arena" where you drop-kick townpeople through a field goal for extra points. The winner wins the Pixar Luxo Lamp as a trophy! :D It should have a leaderboard for gamers that don't have a friend/family member to play with... like me *single tear rolls down face*
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 am

@InfinityGuru Thank you. Im excited to try yours!

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
PSN ID:

Postby Fritzy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 am

@fdanielix: Glad to hear it's doing well!

Putting final touches on mine after a last-minute setback. I've had it 95% ready for a week, so I should be able to get things sorted in time.

edit: All set. Submitted.
32 Toy Boxes
1 Featured, 2 Honourable Mentions
Spotlight: Anger's Fire Jam

rank_250_ftb
Fritzy
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TyForce » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm

@Ben

About your level starter. We've noticed the level starter triggers at different times, depending on the system.

PS4- Triggers after character has loaded into the toy box.

360- Triggers once level loads (before character has loaded in)

Can anyone tell us when the Level Starter triggers on the WiiU, PS3, and XBox One?

rank_mickey_ftb
TyForce
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby fdanielix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:25 pm

^ On Wii U, most of the time it triggers after the character loaded, but last time in my toybox Floccer, it activated when the level loaded AND again after the character loaded. I think it's just a one time thing, so I'd say after the character loads.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:32 pm

A level starter firing off more than once isn't a one time thing. Its a bug I've seen alot. I just by default make all my level starters go through a series of logic to make sure it only fires once lol.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TyForce » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:38 pm

^ :lol:

rank_mickey_ftb
TyForce

Postby TyForce » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 pm

@CCRunner

Do mentioned you have your level starters go through a series of logic. Are you able to expound on this? Or is it too complex to put into words in a simple form?

rank_mickey_ftb
TyForce

Postby Vault Of Villains » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Our toy box for this challenge has been submitted, just waiting for it to show. Time difference from UK to US. Once it's up will update with the link.

This time we went for a Star Wars theme, which is something I thought up as soon as the sport challenge was announced. It's designed for multi player online but as of yet I haven't been able to test it over 2 players. If any of you get a chance to please let me know if it works. LOL.

It's called... Star Wars Sports: HUNGER STRIKE.
22 featured toy boxes, latest
VENICE: Saint Mark's Square- famous cities

rank_100_ftb_10
Vault Of Villains
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity toy box creations