Nope just the 6 shown

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 event update: One Topic For Everythi

Postby SalmonPink » Sun May 04, 2014 10:52 pm

^ Yup, anything beyond the 6 officially confirmed is just speculation at this point. I'd bet good money on Spider-Man being playable, but beyond that, I don't know. Fury is a possibility - we see him riding a motorbike, but don't know for sure if that's a cutscene or gameplay footage. Wolverine is a possibility based purely on how popular he is and how well he'd sell, but it obviously depends on whether they want to bring X-Men into the game. I'd say the same for Loki - the movies have made him incredibly popular, so if we're getting any villains, I'd imagine he's top of the list.

Somebody's probably already mentioned this, but during the template footage, when the screen shows the orbs being repositioned, the righthand side of the menu has villager figures. The first one, to my eye, looks like Elinor from Brave, so she may be unlocked through Merida (I'd love to see a figure of her, but I don't know how likely that is). The second could be a Angelina Jolie Maleficent (as opposed to the classic Maleficent from DI1) or maybe even a bear from Brave, it's tricky to tell. Beyond that, I can't figure the others out, but I'm sure people with better eyesight than me have already identified them. ;)

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby braiko » Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 am

You would think that if (when?) they do release a wolverine fig, they will go with the masked comic version over the Hugh Jackman Fox film look.
YNWA

rank_250
braiko
XBL ID:

Postby GideonFerrell » Mon May 05, 2014 1:21 am

Yeah, I think they go with one of his classic yellow and blue costumes when they do introduce him into the game. Probably his Astonishing X-Men costume. But he's worn MANY different costumes throughout his existence, so his costume power disc pile could get quite tall. :lol:

My guess is that we don't see any X-Men in this game and that they save them for down the line (Maybe a Disney Infinity 5.0 or something). With the Avengers already confirmed and Spider-Man seeming like a probable figure I don't think Disney/Marvel would throw all their big guns into one game. If the Avengers/Spidey/Wolverine all get into this game than that's pretty much all of the most popular characters they have, with the exception of Deadpool. Not saying those are the only characters people like, but I'm sure if some kind of poll was conducted those are the characters that would all be at the top.

rank_0
GideonFerrell
PSN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 am

Spider man would definitely go into the category with hulk and (probably) stitch so that he could climb walls. SpiderMan would be melee and ranged combat probably. Can't wait!

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby MickeyMouseIsaBoss » Mon May 05, 2014 6:52 pm

I wonder how web slinging will work

rank_250
MickeyMouseIsaBoss
PSN ID:

Postby lonerangerfan » Mon May 05, 2014 8:01 pm

^Me too.It will be atached to the bulldings, or it will be ''sky web''?
''The best way to predict the future is to create it''-Peter Drucker

rank_0
lonerangerfan
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby frankiepugs » Mon May 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Is the "sky web" what they used in the Lego game? If so, I'd like to see that. Would make moving around the toy box more fun.

rank_250
frankiepugs
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity events