The Princess of the Toy Box

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their own Disney Infinity fan art

The Princess of the Toy Box

Postby THiNCRUST OMEGA » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:09 am

Hey, Guys. I happened to be honeing an OC based in the Disney Infinity Universe.

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

Greetings, Clumsies! I am the Royal Princess Sekai Montague of the Toy Box! I love explorin, despise dresses and ever since 2005, I started to be curious about the outside world of Clumsies beyond all the Disney Parks. In terms of Japanese pronouns, I go by ore. They all think I'm quite hot-headed with a bit if an ego problem… (A.N. Don't forget you're cool, but rude...) Gimmie A Break! Where was I? Oh, Yes! I'm basically a Walking Encyclopedia of All Things Disney, Both The King and Chronicle Emperor say I'm rather Hot Blooded, and I'm a major Anime/Manga Otaku! I even went as far as to pluck Manga from the Future one time in the 80s when Eisner was In control!

My friends include Mary Gibbs, whom I had thought came from the real world… (Yeah, thanks for keepin’ my hopes up!) There’s Yazmin, Flo, Lauren, Mary and Millicent: All created by Lady Creanna in a sad attempt to keep me away from the aformentioned Outside World. The adults who guided me along the way included Sherrif Woody Pryde, his Yodelin’ Cowgirl sister Jessie, The Gamma quadrant’s Top Space Ranger Buzz Lightyear, The wise Dreamfinder who is teaching me in his craft of thought-farming and Miss Poppins who tought me to deny anything that seems utterly rediculous… Then there’s Bo, The closest thing to a Mother figure I’m gonna get round these parts. Her figure’s not out yet, but knowing the runaway success of this newfangled ‘Infinity’ Project, it isn't too long for her time to shine.

About the world I live in, It's called the Zeether! If you watched Zoog Disney, You've already been there If not, I'll have to explain it in the most informative way I can... It's a world that exist across the TV Broadcasts, PC Internet Connectivity, Console Interaction, And now, Your Wild Imaginations, Courtesy of the Disney Infinity Base you were suckered into buying. You see, What I aim to do is to explore the world beyond the parks, I'll most likely take up a gig as a Babysitter as a nod to Miss Poppins. I’m 6’1”, I see Disney Buying Hasbro and/or Nintendo (Especially once the latter gobbles up Capcom) in the next five years.

One last major thing, I work at the House of Mouse as the bartender, I'm basically tasked with putting up with whatever conflict finds its way within the Doors of the House of Mouse. And Trust me, Since those crotchety old apes stopped filming the goings-on in this establishment, things have gotten a hell of a lot more hectic meaning more fights to break up. Especially after the Marvel Acquisition when this became this watering hole for Mutants for a good while. And don't get me started on what happened when Anakin met Vader! Trust me, it's about as Awkward as Padme's reaction to seeing her Daughter kiss her son in Empire Strikes Back!

Well, that's all from me. If you want to hear more of my Shenanagans, Be sure to visit me on Tumblr! I love having Guests among my court, I'll even share a story or two from the Toy Box if you like.

http://lovely-lady-montague.tumblr.com/
I do Internet Reviews and Build Toy Boxes.

rank_100
THiNCRUST OMEGA

Return to Disney Infinity fan art