My Custom Ideas

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share their own Disney Infinity fan art

My Custom Ideas

Postby craigbarnes88 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:55 pm

I have just joined this forum so this is my first post, so apologies in advance if this is not the right place to post this etc.

I have been pitching a few of my ideas to JV on twitter, hopefully some get picked up!
But here is my first idea that I have thrown together a basic picture to show what I mean.
link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

So I was thinking they could do packs, kinda like pokemon cards used to be. A Hulk themed pack to collect hulk costumes, a spiderman themed pack to collect spiderman costumes. etc etc. Each character has many costumes which shouldn't be too taxing to implement into the game, and gives us a whole range of characters to play from just one toy, and many discs!

rank_100
craigbarnes88
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity fan art