NES Classic Edition

NES Classic Edition

Postby Paradox » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:13 pm

So, I have to ask, was anyone else up all night trying to score one, or more, of these? I was up to around 4am here finding them on sites only to have them go out of stock while purchasing but finally was able to land two and two extra controllers. One will be for me and one for my kid for Christmas. I'll have to hide and play mine when he isn't around for a little while, lol.

For reference, this is what I'm talking about, so nostalgic! https://www.nintendo.com/nes-classic

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Re: NES Classic Edition

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:48 pm

I play NES on my Dreamcast via emulation ( NESTER ). It is really stable and I can't tell the difference from the originals at all. Plus there are HUNDREDS of games pre included.

With this new machine, I think it's really sad that you can't use original vintage carts - You are limited to the 'included' titles which only touch on the NES's massive collection.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby crazybirdman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Yeah it's a cool nostalgia thingy, but only 30 games? I'll stick with emulators. I'm kind of tired for paying for the same games over and over

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Paradox » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:33 pm

I've heard of emulators but never got into researching them, how to run them, get the games etc etc etc. I think I'll start, thanks to the both of you! :-)

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Return to the Mad Hatter's tea party