Satellite Receiver

reference guides detailing the actions, parameters and properties of Disney Infinity creativi-toys
when posting please show examples of how each is used and how they are linked. more than just a description of the toy is needed. ideally show a video.

Satellite Receiver

Postby semerien » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:27 pm

Satellite Receiver

*Video from DaddyGeek

Description - Connect to other Toybox worlds with this creativi-toy. This toy allows you to send up to 10 different signals between linked Toyboxes.

Properties: None

Inputs:
Turn On - (Station 1 - 10) This will change the status of the selected station to On.
Turn Off - (Station 1 - 10) This will change the status of the selected station to Off.
Reset - This will reset all the stations.
Start Test Mode - Testing in progress

Outputs:
Turned On - (Station 1 - 10) This will send a trigger when the selected station is turned on. It will also send a signal when a linked toybox is first entered if the associated station is set to on.
Turned Off - (Station 1 - 10) This will send a trigger when the selected station is turned off. It will also send a signal when a linked toybox is first entered if the associated station is set to off.

Example:

In progress

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Re: Satellite Receiver

Postby semerien » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:28 pm

I'm linking one of my satellite receivers videos down here because it's a little overkill for a Satellite Receiver tutorial. DaddyGeek has a good tutorial on Satellite Receivers and if he is ok with it, I will probably link it in the post above.

rank_500_ftb_10
semerien
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Re: Satellite Receiver

Postby Vain Melody » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:52 am

Semerien,

I watched your video, followed it and got it to work. Thank you so much for creating that.

Now, I can track a count of something and carry that number to the next level.

BUT - what if I go to a third or even a fourth toy box? Or worse, I want to go between several toy boxes back and forth and track the count.

Do you have a solution for that?

My planned toy box involved a central box and players could go to the other levels and back to the main one as they wanted, retrieving collectibles from each until they find them all. For example, they could go to level 2, collect three, go back to the first and get one (now they have 4), then back to level 2 to collect the remaining one they missed the first time (for a total of 5). This seems terribly complicated though, and I'm not sure there is a way to track the collectibles if the game is designed like that, as opposed to a more linear progression.

rank_0
Vain Melody
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity Creativi-Toy Guides