March 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Toy Box Challenge

March 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Toy Box Challenge

Postby Sheriff Woody » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 pm

thank you to everyone who entered this challenge. video recorded and narrated by DisneyInfinityFans.com forum member goofyspaceranger.

watch details of the winners ...

details of the next challenge will be available soon

ok, this is a little test of the forum participation. if there is enough participation there will be more challenges. if there is only a little or no participation this will be the first and last.

judged by an independent team of discerning individuals, the winning toy box will be awarded based on best use of visual theme and playable quality of the adventure. this challenge will run from now until tuesday 31 march 2015 and the winner will be announced on monday 13 april 2015.

the winner of this challenge will receive a Guardians of the Galaxy play set and Ronan (both of which have been signed by the very friendly development crew at Studio Gobo).
the creator of every toy box entered (not just the winning toy box) will receive an entry for a chance to win a copy of Disney Infinity 3.0 at launch.

Image Image
Image Image

your challenge on this occasion is to create your own Disney Infinity 2.0 version of a toy box adventure, similar to the character adventures in Disney Infinity 1.0.
the franchises that toy boxes can be themed around in this challenge are, Toy Story, the Lone Ranger, Wreck-it Ralph, Phineas and Ferb, Pirates of the Caribbean.

your toy box should ...

- be tailored and themed for a specific 1.0 character, or franchise from those specified above
- include some 2.0 features (newer creativi-toys, themes, etc.)
- be a completely original new toy box, renovated from a previous toy box you have already created (but not someone else's submission), or your own interpretation of an original Disney Infinity 1.0 character challenge

our forum logo must be included somewhere visible in all toy boxes submitted for the challenge. the forum logo to be used is contained in the toy box DisneyInfinityFans contest and you can simply login to your Disney account you can now save the DisneyInfinityFans.com toy box directly to your own cloud saves ready to use

TERMS:

each toy box that is entered must in some way include our forum INF logo, as shown above. this can be downloaded directly using this link. the color of the logo can be changed but the size and blocks used must remain the same. the logo can be incorporated into additional blocks or structures.

just to clarify and repeat as stated above. your challenge on this occasion is to create your own Disney Infinity 2.0 version of a toy box adventure, similar to the character adventures in Disney Infinity 1.0.
the franchises that toy boxes can be themed around in this challenge are, Toy Story, the Lone Ranger, Wreck-it Ralph, Phineas and Ferb, Pirates of the Caribbean.

your toy box should ...

- be tailored and themed for a specific 1.0 character, or franchise from those specified above
- include some 2.0 features (newer creativi-toys, themes, etc.)
- be a completely original new toy box, renovated from a previous toy box you have already created (but not someone else's submission), or your own interpretation of an original Disney Infinity 1.0 character challenge

by entering this challenge you agree to a video of your toy box being used on the DisneyInfinityFans YouTube channel and grant full use rights.

there is no limit to the number of entries you can make.

entry is only open to registered members of DisneyInfinityFans.com forums.

entrants must be 18 years or older or have their parents consent to enter.

any entrant information obtained will not be shared with third parties.

YouTube and Disney are not involved in any way with this challenge. this challenge it is the sole responsibility of DisneyInfinityFans.com

HOW TO ENTER:

once you have finished creating your toy box, submit it to Disney for approval. once approved make a note of the link to your toy box on the Disney site, the link will look similar to this page.

once approved post a link to your toy box in this topic, our forum moderation posse will sort out the rest.

if you have any questions please ask on this topic (or if you must and are shy message me directly).

Disney Infinity Fans Contest Entries (So far):

Woody's 2.0 Adventure (1.0 Character: Sheriff Woody) by Elmo STM

Jessie's Roundup Rush (1.0 Character: Jessie) by ModelTrainMan

Lone Ranger: Shoot Out (1.0 Character: Lone Ranger) by JaysUsername

Tonto's Flight (1.0 Character: Tonto) by Vasuri83

Aztec Gold Hunt (1.0 Character: Captain Jack Sparrow) by semerien

Collecting Souls (1.0 Character: Davy Jones) by Infinity Guru

Wreck It Ralph: Even Ralphier (1.0 Character: Wreck-It-Ralph) by thebaroness89

Going Turbo (1.0 Character: Wreck-It-Ralph) by The Donaldist

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: March 2015 Disney Infinity Fans Toy Box Challenge

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:42 am

Awesome idea for the challenge. Is it only to be one toy box? Is there a reason why incredibles, NBC and frozen aren't included?
And such a great prize

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 am

why aren't they included? maybe if there is enough participation there may already be more signed figures waiting for another challenge ;)

either one toy box or linked toy boxes would be acceptable. on this occasion it is all about the best use of visual theme and playable quality of the adventure.

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 am

Love love love it sheriff! Nice job. I assume this replaces the previous challenge. Shame as I had a larger box on the go. Oh well, I'll save it for another month. Think this may even trump the official challenges!

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:38 am

Looks like I'll give this a shot, ive a great one if I can pull it off and not get distracted like I normally do. My own take on an adventure :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby fdanielix » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 am

Time to bust out my good ol' 1.0s
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JaysUsername » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 am

In the interest of brainstorming, what do you guys feel are the elements that make it a character adventure?

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby thebaroness89 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:51 am

awesome- gives me an excuse to make the playset that never was for Wreck It Ralph.

rank_250_ftb_10
thebaroness89
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:03 am

@baroness I thank you in advance

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID: