New Interactive Show: Top 10 Changes for Disney Infinity 3.0

weekly episodes of Disney Infinity news, reviews and interviews for Disney Infinity Fans all over the world
DisneyInfinity.tv is the video and audio podcast partner of DisneyInfinityFans.com

New Interactive Show: Top 10 Changes for Disney Infinity 3.0

Postby SandyClaws » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Hey its the start of my Top 10 Changes I want to see in Disney Infinity 3.0 List. If you like my ideas hit the like and share on your social network of choice so we can hopefully get some of these ideas in the game.

Today is Number 10:
For the Game: I want Balanced releases
For the Toy Box: I want Water and Ride Systems

Make sure you let me know your thoughts on these topics (only) in the comments or on the blog, or at the infinity fan forums

We will discuss them on the next Inside Infinity Podcast.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws
Main Console: PS4

Re: New Interactive Show: Top 10 Changes for Disney Infinity

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 am

Number 1 - a game that works as we expect it too (no patches needed)
Number 2 - water mechanics
Number 3 and 4 - more Disney figures and playsets :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: New Interactive Show: Top 10 Changes for Disney Infinity

Postby Hopeless » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:37 pm

10- a sequel to at least the Pirates playset from 1.0 using the characters not touched from the movie but allow the 1.0 pirate figures so you get new interest in both 1.0 and 3.0 and earn bonus points through your existing audience by showing you arent ignoring what worked even if i don't know why no Hulk and the Agents of SMASH Playset was done?

9- Darkwing Duck... a playset would be nice but it would need to be generic enough for any Disney figure to be able to be used...

8- Star Wars style introduction to 3.0?
I think you'd have this well covered but i'd keep this starting on a desert and go all CLASSIC on us you KNOW what i mean... Tattooine to Cantina, stormtrooper attack flee aboard the Falcon to Hoth as the Empire attacks... board X-Wings and fly into space and jump to Endor and help Lando blow up the Death Star ending with them on either Endor's surface, aboard a carrier spaceship heck even Tarkintown on Lothal!
Still think you'll do fine!

7- Spaceship interiors just saying!

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney Infinity TV - watch live or download later