Leónabi's DI Vault, Photos and Projects

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Leónabi's DI Vault, Photos and Projects

Postby Leonabi76 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:01 pm

***Update*** (History, Collection, PROJECTS)
So, I became a casual reader of the site for well over a year now. Sought house, found one, moved...you know...life. Now wifey is on board with my collecting/playing. And now is the time to update my collection. So here we go...
History:
We {read: I} got into Disney Infinity when it was realized that kiddos didn't really play with their Skylanders; they just sat on the shelf. Those were sold just as DI1.0 was coming out and after a family vacation to Disneyland. And since a Disney character collection will never loose it's appeal I dove in. Even if the game 'tanks' (highly unlikely IMHO) we've got some great toys to display. I'm a creative type and thus a very visual individual. Hence, I've opted to show our collection in photos. I expect that the figures shouldn't require labeling. ;)

Collection:
These Light FX characters are too cool:
ImageImage
This set was pretty neat:

PROJECTS:
DI Stand Concept - This is designed to fit into the BIY (build yourself) bookshelves that one can buy at Wal-Mart or Big Lots.
size - 28"L x 10.5"W x 5"H
*Worklog Following
I've also modded the display case in a fitting way for Wreck-it-Ralph. Without which does not fit in the PDP Display Case.
I created a work log here: How to wreck a Wreck-it-Ralph display case if you'd like to emulate this mod/fix.

rank_0
Leonabi76
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Leónabi's DI Collection & Screenshots

Postby illuminaugust » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 pm

WOW I love the thing you did with Ralph's display case! very creative and really nice done! :)

rank_100
illuminaugust
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Leónabi's Collection, Photos and Projects

Postby Leonabi76 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:10 am

Small update with new display project. Working on it this weekend...stay tuned.

rank_0
Leonabi76
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Leónabi's DI Vault, Photos and Projects

Postby Disneypinesfan » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:04 pm

This is the type of Figure stand I have been looking for and if you don't mind me asking. Do you have a blueprint.

rank_100
Disneypinesfan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art