Starter Collection

each forum member is allowed ONE topic to share photographs and information relating to their own Disney Infinity collection and ONE topic in each of the custom and fan art sub-forums

Re: Starter Collection

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:53 pm

They look nice and have me reconsidering the glass cabinet I was looking at from ikea

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby dschur » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Also, FWIW the web code cards are just slipped into YUGIOH sized Card Sleeves and sticky-tacked to the wall.

For those that didn't have their own character card (because they came in a starter kit or playset) , I just used a cropped screen cap off the infinity.disney.com character site, or for a few early ones there was a thread on this forum with custom ones made up. Having blank spots drove the obsessive-compulsive in me a little batty ;)

rank_0
dschur

Postby AJNinPTC » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:29 am

Totally understand about the character cards. Already making my own. Thanks for identifying the shelves. I bought a 100pk of clear sleeves (2 5/8" x 3 5/8") at the local baseball card shop for $1. They're pretty thin, and don't have any archival properties, but they'll do for now.

rank_0
AJNinPTC
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby dschur » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:43 pm

And for a little fun on this thread, in my collection (and in the pictures), there is one duplicate figure. I actually have a third, still new unopened in box. The first person to message me identifying it, I'll send it to you (in the US only please) for free!

Happy hunting!

rank_0
dschur

Postby caspartt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:01 pm

I like the way you are displaying the web code cards, but the perfectionist in me is curious why Lightning McQueen and Crystal Lightning McQueen are the wrong way round.

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby dschur » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Yeah my son pointed that out and fixed it after the photos!

You and he have a better eye than I ;-)

rank_0
dschur

Postby caspartt » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:08 pm

looking at it again, I think you had the card that came with Crystal McQueen in the right place as all the other Crystal figure pictures are of the regular figure. I am guessing the other McQueen card you have is a custom one?

rank_100
caspartt
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby dschur » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:35 pm

We have a winner - congrats to Mickey&Maleficent for identifying the Crystal Buzz Lightyear as the duplicate.

Mickey&Maleficent, I'll send your new Crystal Buzz to you right away.

rank_0
dschur

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity collections, customs and fan art