Possible Disney World Mash-Up series...

Possible Disney World Mash-Up series...

Postby Infinite Mickey » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:25 am

I've been thinking of writing a book or two. I want it to be placed in the Disney world parks, but not be too similar to DisneyFanatic's series or Kingdom Keepers. This is my draft for the first chapter of the first book. Tell me whether or not you hated it or loved it, I don't mind.

Chapter 1 Unknown
Greg. It sounded familiar, but The Evil Queen just couldn't put her finger on it. The Mirror randomly said the name one day. She had asked the mirror many times who it was, but to no success. It just kept spouting the same thing. He kept saying "You will soon find out." It had said things she hadn't liked before, but this was almost worse. She had looked through her entire library, and still, nothing. It kept bugging her. She stared out from her tower. She could see the entire park from this point. The Magic Kingdom truly was magical, but not for her taste. It was too happy, and with Seven Dwarves Mine Train opening tomorrow, she would have to deal with those annoying dwarves and Snow White. The thought frightened her. All of the Animatronics in the park were alive, in fact, all the rides were alive. She was "leftover" from Snow White's Scary Adventures. She hated being called leftover, and would have to deal with her jealousy of not being re-used in the new ride. A crackle came from the Mirror. She walked over to it, not knowing how else to react. It appeared, and stated simply "He will come." Before burning out in a flash of light.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Possible Disney World Mash-Up series...

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 am

This is awesome!! I'd definitely buy this if you wrote a book on this.!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Infinite Mickey » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm

Wow! Thanks! I have the next four chapters written, but knowing me, it's going to take a long long time to finish.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 am

Sounds like it is going to be great! I started righting my first book at around 12 or 13 years old, and I had a lot of fun doing it!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Return to Disney books and comics