Web Codes

if there is a Disney Infinity item that you want that is not a power disc post an ad in this forum
DO NOT post power disc want ads instead please look to see what is available in the power disc sections

Web Codes

Postby XanXic » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:17 am

I feel bad posting this but I figure what's the worst that could happen. I used to have Disney Infinity and all the packs and characters and codes that where out at launch. I never got around to putting in the webcodes because I wasn't quite sure what the benefit was at the time. But anyways I had all that about a month before some stole my whole set and sold it. The webcodes card where all in the same box. So I never got to use them or even really get to play the game as much as I wanted.

Then I found the free DI on PC thing. And it's awesome. Not quite the full game but good enough for me. Only thing is I don't have anything unlocked and flat broke right now otherwise I'd pick up those codes on ebay for a dollar or something. So I was hoping someone could be kind enough to donate a code or two? It only gives you the basic characters and nothing else. I'm not even quite sure how to unlock normal toys yet without buying a pack. But any thing new would be cool. I'd die happy with buzz. I never got to play as him since my set was stolen before he came out and I didn't have the money to rebuy some or all of it again.

Anyways, sorry to post this type of thread. But just fingers crossed for something.

rank_0
XanXic
Main Console: PS3

Re: Web Codes

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:48 pm

I don't have any web codes but I do know how to unlock the toys you have on your console. All you have to do is sign in to your Disney account.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby XanXic » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 am

I was thinking that too, but when I signed in it didn't say anything about it. Not even my few toyboxes are on there :c I'm not sure if someone else taking ownership of them would remove them from me? But I'm unsure. I was hoping that would be the case but it's like my D ID was reset because my name changed back to one of those KJaL18837 type names for reapproval.

rank_0
XanXic

Postby Chewbacca » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:08 pm

I have a Mickey and Cars Playset. Its yours if you want it.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Postby XanXic » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:51 pm

I do very much please. Thanks.

Also I was thinking about it and I didn't have internet at the time back when I had the whole set. So I think I just linked my account when I first got it at a friends house but played offline. It was like a year ago so I forgot that detail. So ...I'm sol I guess.

rank_0
XanXic

Postby Mdistefano » Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 am

I don't exactly remember which codes I haven't used but I would be more than happy to give you all the codes that I have. I've gotten all figures except Crystal Agent P.
My favorite figures are Infinite Lone Ranger, Vanellope, and Phineas!

rank_0
Mdistefano
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity wanted items - not power discs