Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Disney Infinity glitches: one topic for everything

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm

List your glitches here.

Sheriff, can this be a sticky?

rank_100
Ignohippo
Main Console: PS4

Re: Disney Infinity Glitches

Postby Sheriff Woody » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:22 pm

nope, because if there are glitches there won't be that many so it is not worthy of a sticky :D

EDIT: meanwhile back in the real world this topic is now stickied :|

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Okay, we got the game Saturday and yes, there are glitches.

- in Toy Box mode, we've lost all music, sound effects and character voices. We still have the narrator/instruction voice, selection sounds and the sound effects of the vacuum shooters but other than that, the Toy Box is silent. Multiple trips to the Audio/Video menu (and turning them up and down) have yielded no results. We still have normal sound in the play set worlds.

- the weather changer yields bizarre results when using Power Disc environments. Sometimes, it does it completely randomly and changes the dome and terrain to environments that are no longer on the platform.
Other times, it won't change from night to day. It appears to change when you press the button, but then goes back to night. When it does this, it's much darker than it would normally be in normal night mode. Not only are the backgrounds dark, but the foreground (your character, etc.) are dark as well. They're dark silhouettes on a dark background.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby yoda275 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Can't play co-op in playset mode

Just to let everyone know, I just called the disney store(which is where I pre ordered ours from)thinking there may be a problem with our disk, and was told that the playset is a single player mode......I also asked if other playsets(cars or the lone ranger were single player modes), and he didn't know.......If he was correct, and he did state they were working on upgrades, there might be alot of angry people tomorrow......I love disney, but its a little boring just watching someone else run around the city(pirates of the carribbean)Thanks so much for checking, and let me know what you find.......I'm more confused now than ever - See more at: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1989&start=9#sthash.pNNdtESd.dpuf
Hakuna Matata
yoda275
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 pm

please check the part about unnecessary quotes, thanks

It should be stated that yoda's problem is with the wii version. The Xbox version definitely allows for 2-person coop in the playset worlds.

That really stink yoda. I hope we find an answer to your problem soon! It really sounds like a glitch of some sort. I can't believe they'd make the game for wii and not allow coop.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby zerocool » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:05 pm

ugh, sounds like we are having problems right out of the gate : /

rank_50
zerocool

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 pm

My hope is that someone from Avalanche will see this thread and work on fixes ASAP. Funny, the game comes with a flyer that says to visit Disney.com/infinity to get answers for questions or technical issues, but that website is simply an advert for the game at this point, and doesn't have anyplace to correspond. This thread may be the only place the developers may see that there are issues until that site goes live.

In Yoda's case, that could be a disaster if the game truly does have that problem in the wii version.

In my case, it's an annoyance but hopefully an easy fix.

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby Ignohippo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:24 pm

The Disney.com/infinity website is now down, so hopefully that means they're updating it to allow for correspondence on game issues (like the flyer states).

rank_100
Ignohippo

Postby DredPirateStorm » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:26 pm

It should be noted that the Wii version is single player only in Play Set mode: http://disneyinteractivestudios.custhel ... mode-(wii-™)
DredPirateStorm
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions