Collecting Sidekick Gear

any gameplay related general discussions that are not questions or help go in this forum

Collecting Sidekick Gear

Postby Boy Wonder » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:53 am

I'm sure you have all heard that the best place to get sidekick gear is in the Amazing Treasure Hunt inside the sidekick portal (behind the barn). If you get a Camo Hat (or a Doris hat if you're lucky), you can use a flying character and go through the mazes invisible. It makes collecting sidekick gear much easier.

rank_0
Boy Wonder
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Collecting Sidekick Gear

Postby Mickey&Maleficent » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:35 am

I've been doing that to find new watering cans and farming hoes. I didn't think about going invisible.
3 Featured Toy Boxes:
Phineas' Blueprint Adventure
Mind Adventure

rank_1250_ftb
Mickey&Maleficent
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:16 am

I just got out Iron man and flew through the levels. There's also gear to be found in the takeover. Has anyone come across a list of gear, or should we start making one?

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby BlackWidow » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:56 am

I don't think there is a list yet - I can't find lists of much of anything, so been trying to cobble some together for various things that I can post. Couldn't even find one for challenge locations (though I did find mynock ones, just haven't done them yet). Trying to figure out what unlocks what has been a crapshoot.

So far, I've just been redoing the main Takeover missions on the increasing difficulty to get the feats, and find they drop a lot of the high-end gear. Plus, they get easier once you know where all the loot is hidden to make sure you get it all.

I haven't yet found anything other than the standard watering can and hoe, curious how many different ones are out there and if they just randomly show up in the chests like everything else or not.

rank_100
BlackWidow
Main Console: Wii U

Postby xboxfanuk » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:41 am

For an MMO gamer and just fan of collecting "loot" I find this element to the game to be awesome! I love that the game is still surprising me with stuff. Like at first I thought
Spoiler: show
the parade on Main Street was just the one and now I keep seeing different ones. Still not had the attack of the Star Destroyer yet though.
John - Gamertag: xboxfanuk

Friend me for some multiplayer fun.

rank_50
xboxfanuk
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby masochancer » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:15 pm

They do just appear randomly in the chests, so far ive got two hoes and two watering cans...better tools are majorly helpful for farming, it gets really annoying going through the adventure treasure hunt over and over though....ugh, grinding...lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

rank_50
masochancer
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity gameplay related general discussions